Listen Live on  

93.7 JACK-FM

Playing What We Want in Sacramento

Dog Causes Fire

Dog Causes Fire
Posted May 2nd, 2013 @ 4:54pm by KFBK News

A Northern California couple might be able to blame this one on the dog. Authorities say sun refracted off the dog's shiny water bowl and ignited a fire at Terry and Shay Weisbrich's Santa Rosa home on Wednesday afternoon. The fire was quickly put out, but it left a hole in the siding. A fire department engineer helped discover the dog bowl's role in the fire. The couple's dog, Toby, had a replacement bowl by the evening.

Recommended Stories

More from 93.7 JACK-FM